Ok, a super quick, super tasty one for you without the carbs found in Fathead Pizza or Cauli based Pizza.
I often make these are they really are delicious, quick and easy. I really don’t miss the bases and just gave up on coconut & almond flour bases as I really am not keen on the texture or flavour. Although these need a knife and fork to eat you still get the lovely flavours of your favourite pizza without all the carbs involved in the above-mentioned versions.
3 whisked eggs
1/4 small chopped onion
2 Tbsp oil
1 Tbsp Passatta (sieved tomatoes)
Pinch of Italian Herbs
Toppings of your choice.
- Heat the oil in a pan over medium heat
- Add the chopped onion and fry briefly (I like my onion quite raw)
- Pour in the eggs and swirl gently around the pan
- Spread the passata over the eggs as they start to firm up
- Sprinkle herbs evenly
- Add a small amount of chosen toppings
- Cover in your choice of cheese
- Place under a hot grill for 5 mins until cheese is golden brown & bubblingMacro’s are variable due to toppings chosen, stick to low carb toppings and you will keep your macro’s in check nicely.
My top ‘pizza’ has Net Carbs 3g, Protein 27g, Fat 68g
My Bottom ‘Pizza’ has Net Carbs 4g, Protein 46g. Fat 38g
What a difference the fatty salami makes!